Sunday, September 11, 2011

The End of I....The Beginning of II

This week is the Final week of BOOTCAMP DIVAS Session I....and it has gone by so quickly!!  I will be seeing many of my Divas back for Session II and a few of them will join the Texas Kettlebell Club/CrossFit Seguin.  Watching each and every one of them work hard and make significant changes in their bodies and their strength is INSPIRING!  The following is a quote from one my Divas....

"Don't know if I'm stronger or not, but my level of confidence says I am better than before! Tough and tiring, but worth the effort - which is considerable! Class members are all encouraging - we struggle together and keep coming back for more! " - Kathy Yandell, Session I

Kathy will be returning to Session II....Why don't you come join her?  There are a few openings still available.  Don't wait until the New Year to transform into a NEW YOU!  Get started now!  Contact me by phone at 830-556-1836 or on Facebook Diana D. Salinas.  I am commited to being there for you every step of the way! 

.....GIVE IT YOUR BEST AND YOU WILL BE THE BEST.

One final word....Today marks the 10 year anniversary of the 09.11 Tragedy.  Please take a moment to remember and reflect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment